Left to my own devices

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Roman Kodian
When I experienced something thru life, movie, music etc, my mind comes up with thoughts. They r vaguely lingering around my head. Sometimes, when I m lucky, I came across articles dat speaks like a hammer dat knocks me into my senses. Articles dats sharp, witty, creatively written and most importantly easy 2read. Articles dat make me laugh, inspired, excited, energized n wanna scream "Yeah, man! U got it!!!" I m da type dat hav lingering thoughts. Roman Kodian is da guy who does those brilliant writings. Check them out.
http://romankodian.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Nazim Masnawi said…

    Altogether now, "Babi punya spam!"

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger 火鳥 said…

    Lefty, 好心你別向 Chris "捧"大腳啦!出薪水給你的人是肥咖啡啦!

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger lefty said…

    Apa itu Civilian ah?

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Nazri said…

    Ahh, Moon Boy already have a blog. Or rather should i say 'MOON UNCLE'?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home