Left to my own devices

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Without A Care
We were talking about how some indie musicians are really rich, they can spend as much time as they like to create their own music. Isn't that great? Just do whats coming from your heart without a care of the real world? Without a care of one's financial needs? I told Eu Seng then, if that could happen to us, both of us won't be here any more. He could be working on his music and I could be drawing my comics till our ears bleed, without a care.

"Ah... but we are respondsible human being." I remembered legendary artist Baba Chua told me when we discuss about the state we are in. He too, is facing the same delimma but not showing a bit of slowing down.

Respondsible human being? Would it be better if we are not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home