Left to my own devices

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Us
Haven't been talking to you like this for so long. We don't even go for lunch nowadays. Both of us has been busy with our area of work and interest. Certainly feel good when we can seat down and chat about whats happening in our life lately. What you have to go thru is very frustrating but be patient, my friend, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel if you hang on. I may not offer any immediate resolution but I glad to be your listener.

You will pull it thru, I am very sure of that. Just remember, you are not alone.

P/S. You asked me the reason why did I took down all my links, well, its to stop the news from spreading. To make it easier for you to manage the situation. I will put them back soon :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home