Left to my own devices

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

K.O.R.
I would expect Kor to be the last to leave the team. Turns out he is the first. Well, thats life.

I first met him during a youth holiday camp. I was among the invited speakers on comics and Kor was one of the participants. I only found out about this when I interviewed him for a graphic designer position years later. I didn't take him then because he was just fresh out of college and didn't have any design experience. I told him to come back when he has gained some. He did come back a year later and I took him in. He has become my very enthusiatic designer ever since.

One of the funny things he always do(without knowing, I hope) was verbally repeating my words of instructions while I was checking his works on the computer. Another thing is, for some strange reason, he keeps referring to Chin as "Ah Cheng".

Good luck, chum, and thanks for coming back for that second interview.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home