Left to my own devices

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Europa

"I think its time we start planning for our Europe trip again." My wife said.

"OK." You don't argue with someone who fought stage three cancer and won. Certainly not about a dream trip that we set out to achieve since ten years ago. So we planned. I worked on my job schedule, she worked on hers. I trained my faithful staffs, making sure that things would run smoothly when I am away. Taking an 18 days trip is no easy task. Thank God it turned out fine. My designers hold their position well without me. They do me proud.

At the end of the trip, I felt like I have reached a landmark of my life. Its not like an easy holiday but sort of a course. We worked hard to get there and we worked hard during the trip too. Planned everything from places to go, budget(ringgit is not helping), transport etc. And we walk and walk all over the place. Everyday we woke up as early as 6am and we came back normally after 11pm. Check into a hotel, check out another day. A week after we came back, both of us still have dreams of travelling.

We love it.

"Lets do it again in 10 years time." Said my wife.
"OK." Start planning.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Nazri said…

    I love to do what u do when i'm married. Hopefully i'm married a girl who has the sense of adventures. And i hope to start savings for my trip, NOW.

    Kah kah...

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger lefty said…

    Its worth waiting for, hahahah...

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Nazim Masnawi said…

    Vovin... temperamental... it's that a same name? Ha! Ha! I don't quite understand what are your tryin' to say in the 2nd paragraph. Really. Are tryin' to make a point that your designers are fine without you? Like... they need you like they need an asshole on their elbows?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home