Left to my own devices

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Halal food in Penang
We all know the char koay teow, the asam laksa and the hokkien(prawn) mee is unbeatable but the problem is, they are non-halal. I have been thinking, what if I need to take my Muslim friends for makan-makan trip to Penang? Is there gonna be enough attractions that I know of? So I have been digging in my memories of halal yummies, and before I forget, here they are:

Nasi melayu at Transfer Road, nasi kandar at various spots, mee udang at Teluk Kumbar, traditional indian restaurant near Rope Walk, roti canai near Hutton Lane, nasi lemak bungkus Riffle Range, mee Sultan at The New World, mee Agong at CRC, pasembur at Gurney, cucur udang at Padang. Oh look, I've got two hands full now (and more to come). Guess I am ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home