Left to my own devices

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dog Man Sea

After Europe, I thought there won't be any trip that can top the level of adventure anymore. I thought ant trip would be a piece of cake. of course, I was wrong. And the last thing I would expect is that this new level of adventure came from a short trip to Port Dickson. What so dofferent about it is, this time we bring our dog Wang Wang along. We never bring her anywhere in the car before except to the vet(which is just 2km from home). This is 2hours of driving, staying in an apartment will of friends and horny dog who's after her all the time.

And then there is the beach. Like most lady, Wang Wang doesn't like to get her feet wet. And did she get wet. Not sure if she enjoy it though but to us, seeing her paddling in the water and running around the beach has made the whole effort worth while.

My apology to all Muslim beach goers on that day.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Nazim Masnawi said…

    Looking at that pic of Wang Wang and remember the memories coming to your house; man, I'm still getting cold chills running down my spine.

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger lefty said…

    Is that why you hav not being coming to my house now? C'mon, she is completely harmless!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Nazri said…

    What???? I thought Wang Wang is a 'HE'...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home